Hi, Thank you for your interest in the Olympic Weightlifting Camp with me. Below you will find information on what the camp will look like and what is included in the price of the camp.
- date: 05-11.12.2022. We are starting the camp on 05.12.2022 (arrival until the evening). We finish on 11.12.2022 around noon.
- place: Central Sport Center „Cetniewo” in Władysławowo. A sports center where players of various sports trains.
- accommodation: in double or triple rooms. In exceptional cases, a single room is available.
- foods: 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- access to the pool (1 hour/per day)
- sauna: according to the camp schedule
- trainings: 8. training units are planned. The plan is subject to change
- certificate – each of the camp participants will receive a certificate of participation in the camp with an olympic weightlifting.
- t-shirt – each participant will receive a commemorative t-shirt
- online coaching – Each participant will receive a discount of up to 20% on the GOOD LIFT training program – online coaching (details during the camp).
- transport: transport from the airport and and to the airport (Gdańsk – Cetniewo – Gdańsk.
- coach: Arkadiusz Michalski + his assistant / assistants. More about me below.
ABOUT COS CETNIEWO - SPORT CENTER
COS Cetniewo is an important sports center in terms of securing conditions for practicing sports. In this center trains: weightlifters, athletes, volleyball players, basketball players, boxers, wrestlers, rugby players, swimmers and many other sports. Although it is a very large center, sports facilities, a restaurant or accommodation are close to each other.
The center is located in the seaside tourist town of Władysławowo. In December, the number of tourists will be very small.
officall website sport center: www.cetniewo.cos.pl
Main entrance to the reception and place of meals.
Large training room
Place of meals
A large canteen
Access to the pool 1 hour / per day is free
Close to the sea
The sport center is right next to the beach.
Close to the aiport
Sports center close to the airport in Gdańsk (about 60 km)
Transport from the airport and to the airport (Gdańsk - Cetniewo - Gdańsk).
Each of the camp participants will receive a certificate of participation in the camp with an olympic weightlifting.
Each participant will receive a commemorative t-shirt.
Each participant will receive a discount of up to 20% on the GOOD LIFT training program - online coaching (details during the camp).
ABOUT ME AND ASSISTANTS
My name is Arkadiusz Michalski. I am a weightlifter and coach from Poland. It has been present in the international arena since 2006, which is over 15 years. My greatest achievements are twice the 7th place at the Olympic Games (2016, 2021), a bronze medal at the World Championships (Ashgabat 2018 – 403 kg in total in 109 kg category), the title of European champion (Bucarest 2018 – 396 kg in total in 105 category) and a dozen or so I won the Polish championship times in all age categories. My all results you can see on this website.
I will be with you at the camp with one or two assistants. So that the level of organization is as high as possible. My assistants are athletes with experience in weightlifting.
MY BERSONAL BEST
05-11.12.2022, COS CETNIEWO
2600 PLN / PERSON
2600 PLN = ABOUT 480£ (1£ = 5,42 PLN)
* In the event of introducing restrictions caused by the increase in covid-19 infections and the inability to organize camp, the camp will be canceled and the money will be returned to the sender’s accounts.